Use exercise to wake-up the "tired gremlins" in your body! Power-up with Protein Lean and Rockit Fuel. You'll support your body in energetic exercise.
Burn & Build Body Lifestyle
Meals & Snacks
Whole Food Eating
The following can help you plan your meals while on the Burn & Build Body 14-Day Anti-Aging Detox program or if you are just trying to eat a more healthy, nutrient-rich diet. Each one of these suggestions can serve as a meal that you can prepare yourself, order in a restaurant (asking for a healthy menu substitution with a smile is rarely turned down) or use as an inspiration to create something similar on your own. Eating a diet abundant in whole, fresh, unrefined and unprocessed foods is a key factor in vibrant health and anti-aging.
The most efficient way to build muscle and burn fat is to feed your body throughout the day. Do this by planning 3 small meals and 2 snacks daily, each separated by approximately 3 hours. This conscious form of eating will keep your body’s metabolism and blood glucose levels at their healthiest and most efficient. The best way to measure a "portion size" is to match the portion of food to the size of your clenched fist.
Lunch and Dinner Meal Suggestions
- Grilled salmon, green beans, leeks, yellow squash or green salad, quinoa.
- White meat turkey, dijon mustard, spinach salad, brown rice.
- Tuna, mixed with olive oil, herbs, and assorted chopped vegetables, millet.
- Skinless lemon chicken breast, steamed spinach, tossed salad, brown rice.
- Steamed or grilled chicken breast, broccoli and cauliflower, sweet potato.
- Steamed or grilled fish with snow peas, bean sprouts, red peppers,quinoa.
- Turkey burger with sliced tomato, oven roasted vegetables, buckwheat.
- Navy bean vegetable stew with broccoli, squash, peas, onions.
- Steamed or poached eggs, steamed spinach or kale, sweet potato.
- Organic, non-gmo tofu, steamed or roasted vegetables, brown rice.
For salad dressings, try using a mix of 1/2 olive oil and 1/2 flaxseed oil.
- Protein Lean smoothie made with coconut water and 1⁄2 banana*
- Unsweetened almond butter on celery or unsalted brown rice cake.
- 3 ounces of sliced turkey or chicken with steamed broccoli.
- Celery sticks with hummus.
- Unsweetened applesauce with cinnamon and chopped almonds.
- Turkey or chicken rolled in a lettuce leaf .
- Lightly steamed sliced vegetables or cucumber with hummus.
- Avocado dip with vegetables.
- Almonds and a medium sized pear or apple.
- Glass of fresh organic vegetable juice (not carrot) plus almonds.
- Seaweed rolled with avocado and brown rice.
- One or two hardboiled eggs with gluten free crackers.
- Protein Lean Vanilla or Chocolate pudding.*
*Protein Lean is a lactose free, gluten free, soy free, fructose free vegan protein powder. It contains no artificial ingredients and. It supplies heart healthy fiber plus 17 grams of protein and 19 amino acids. One or two servings of Protein Lean daily provide exceptional foundation nutrition. It is used by exercise enthusiasts as a before, and post-workout, support for fat loss and muscle growth.
You can find healthy recipes on our blog page and Protein Lean Power Food Recipes in this Lifestyle section.