Avoid processed foods and replace them with fruits, nuts, gluten free grains, non-dairy “yogurts”, and organic meats. Your body will become healthier and lighter.
Burn & Build Body Lifestyle
Banana-Almond-Blueberry Protein Muffins
Protein Lean Banana-AlmonD-Blueberry Muffins
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, White Sugar Free
Makes 6 muffins (on the larger size)
We love these for our (almost) guilt free weekend breakfast carbs. They're full of protein, omega-3's and fiber. Easy and quick to make, they're good warmed the next day too, if they last that long.
1 Cup Gluten Free Flour
¾ Cup Almond Meal/Flour
4 scoops Protein Lean Power Food (Vanilla)
½ Cup Coconut Sugar or Sucanat
½ Tsp Baking Soda
¼ Tsp Baking Powder
Combine the dry ingredients together and whisk to mix and aerate.
1 Banana (very ripe, mashed)
3 Large Eggs
½ Cup Coconut Oil (warm until liquid)
½ Cup Coconut Milk
Combine the liquid ingredients together and whisk until thoroughly mixed.
2 Cups fresh Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Oil muffin tin(Organic olive oil spray works well) or use paper liners
- Mix together dry, liquid ingredients and Blueberries using a spatula
- Pour into the muffin tin until each is approximately ¾ full
- Put in oven and set-timer to check in 30minutes
- Bake time varies between 25 and 35 minutes
- Let cool and remove to wire rack