Sleep more than 7 hours a night to stay lean & keep illness away. Find your perfect hours of sleep by adjusting bedtime in 15 minute increments.
Burn & Build Body Lifestyle
Banana-Almond Protein Muffins
Protein Lean Banana-Almond Muffins
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, White Sugar Free
Makes 6 muffins (on the larger size)
We love these for our (almost) guilt free weekend breakfast carbs. They're full of protein, omega-3's and fiber. Easy and quick to make, they're good warmed the next day too, if they last that long.
1 Cup Gluten Free Flour
¾ Cup Almond Meal/Flour
¾ Cup Protein Lean Power Food (Vanilla)
½ Cup Sucanat or Turbanado Sugar
4 Tbs Finely Ground Flax Seed (Ground fresh if possible)
½ Tsp Baking Soda
¼ Tsp Baking Powder
Combine the dry ingredients together and whisk to mix and aerate.
1 Banana (very ripe, mashed)
3 Large Eggs
½ Cup Coconut Oil (warm until liquid)
½ Cup Coconut Milk
Combine the liquid ingredients together and whisk until thoroughly mixed.
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Oil muffin tin(Organic olive oil spray works well)
- Mix together dry and liquid ingredients using a spatula
- Pour into the muffin tin until each is approximately ¾ full
- Put in oven and set-timer to check in 20 minutes
- Bake time varies between 20 and 35 minutes
- Let cool and remove to wire rack