Blast your Belly Tips:
- When you’re re-starting an exercise program – avoid injury by beginning slowly.
- With weight training you can increase your load every week.
- Create a “fitness habit” of working out at least three times a week at a regular time.
- Weight train first and then add in cardio, your new muscle will burn more calories.
- Get enough sleep - that’s at least 7 hours, it’s your secret weapon.
- Drink enough water - 8 glasses minimum to keep your body hydrated.
- Eat enough protein, it will keeep you full longer.
- Supplement with a Protein Lean Power Food shake after your workouts.